Preparation Kit for School: Learn to read and write in English!
Before You are examples of some of the games that appear on the top of the 12 double sided boards (total 24 sides-games) that are inserted into
Electrokey which buzzes when you get a correct response in this fun learning and educational game!
Electrokey Buzzing Educational & Developmental Game - Red
My first lesson in English!
Learn to read and write words in English. Matching in a fun way and then it beeps!
- Match between capital and lower case letters improving ability to read and letter recognition
- Match between a word and the letter it begins with.
- Matching between a drawing and the letter it ends with.
- Match the two letters that the word/picture begins with.
- Match between the word with its missing letter the word begins with
Fun and learning games suitable for home and travel!!
The game includes 1 electronic plastic game with 24 different games on 12 double sided boards.
1) Put in 2, 1.5 AA batteries by opening bottom latch on Electrokey game with small screwdriver and placing batteries inside.
2) Open the Electrokey game
3) Take out all the boards from the box
- Choose a board - Pay attention: It is recommended to progress with child from board number 1 and until 24 in the correct order. Place the
- board in the Electrokey game on the surface with circles.
5) Pay attention - every board is divided into 2 parts: an inner & outer part. Players must be careful to always match between the drawings that
are on the sides or margins of the boards to the drawing in the middle of the board.
6) Grip in each hand a handle with a metal tip (two hands will be holding two handles with metal tips)
- Press one of the pin holes next to the drawings in the middle of the board and you will then search for its correct match on the margins or sides
of that board.
8) Did you find the answer? Pin the handles with the electronic tips next to the holes that are found next to the suiting or matching choice.
If a ringing is heard you are correct! If you here no buzz then try to find another pair. Do this on all the boards of the game.