Before You are the topics that appear on the top of the 12 double sided boards (total 24 sides-games) that are inserted into Electrokey which buzzes when you get a correct response in this fun learning and educational game!
Electrokey Buzzing Educational & Developmental Game - Blue Version
Board 1: How does it develop in nature?, Board 2 - How does it grow in nature?, 3 - How do plants develop?, 4 - What are its stages of development in nature?, 5 - How are we solving subtraction exercises?, 6 - How do we subtract?, 7 - During which time of day do I do this? 8 - How does the split fruit look like?, 9 - Which legs belong to me?, 10 - Modes of transportation in the sky?, 11 - What belongs to what in the village?, 12- What belongs to what in the city?, 13- Where is my head in the lake?, 14 - What belongs together on the farm? , 15 - What part is missing in the mythological figures?, 16- What is appropriate for what? 17 - Which signs are appropriate to the picture?, 18 - What symbols are appropriate for the picture?, 19 - What are the appropriate tools for the Professional or worker?, 20 - Where is it found by the sea?, 21 - what belong to what?, 22 - What are they eating in different Countries?, 23 - which flag belongs to the Country?, 24 - How does the flag of the Country look like?.
The game includes 1 electronic plastic game with 24 different games on 12 double sided boards.
1) Put in 2, 1.5 AA batteries by opening bottom latch on Electrokey game with small screwdriver and placing batteries inside.
2) Open the Electrokey game
3) Take out all the boards from the box
4) Choose a board - Pay attention: It is recommended to progress with child from board number 1 and until 24 in the correct order. Place the chosen board in the Electrokey game on the surface with circles. 5) Pay attention - every board is divided into 2 parts: an inner and outer part. Players must be careful to always match between the drawings that are on the sides or margins of the boards to the drawing in the middle of the board.
6) Grip in each hand a handle with a metal tip (two hands will be holding two handles with metal tips)
7) Press one of the pin holes next to the drawings in the middle of the board and you will then search for its correct match on the margins or sides of that board.
8) Did you find the answer? Pin the handles with the electronic tips next to the holes that are found next to the suiting or matching choice. If a ringing is heard you are correct! If you here no buzz then try to find another pair. Do this on all the boards of the game.