Preparation Kit for School: Learn Counting, Math, and Reading the Time!
Before You are examples of some of the games that appear on the top of the 12 double sided boards (total 24 sides-games) that are inserted into
Electrokey which buzzes when you get a correct response in this fun learning and educational game!
Electrokey Buzzing Educational & Developmental Game - Purple Version
- Studying math and reading the clock. Counting, adding and subtracting numbers, and reading an analog
and digital clock.
- Matching correct answers for fun while learning and then it buzzes when you get it right!!
- Match the amount to the number. Matching numbers smaller than 10 and numbers greater than 15.
- Calculate a math exercise in addition and match the result to a number.
- Match the time by hour with the analog clock to the same hour on the digital clock.
- Match the full time on the analog clock to the same hour on the digital clock by half-hour.
- Match the full time on the analog clock to the same hour on the digital clock by 15 minute intervals.
Fun and learning games suitable for home and travel!!
The game includes 1 electronic plastic game with 24 different games on 12 double sided boards.
1) Put in 2, 1.5 AA batteries by opening bottom latch on Electrokey game with small screwdriver and placing batteries inside.
2) Open the Electrokey game
3) Take out all the boards from the box
4) Choose a board - Pay attention: It is recommended to progress with child from board number 1 and until 24 in the correct order. Place the
chosen board in the Electrokey game on the surface with circles.
5) Pay attention - every board is divided into 2 parts: an inner and outer part. Players must be careful to always match between the drawings that
are on the sides or margins of the boards to the drawing in the middle of the board.
6) Grip in each hand a handle with a metal tip (two hands will be holding two handles with metal tips)
7) Press one of the pin holes next to the drawings in the middle of the board and you will then search for its correct match on the margins or sides
of that board.
8) Did you find the answer? Pin the handles with the electronic tips next to the holes that are found next to the suiting or matching choice.
If a ringing is heard you are correct! If you here no buzz then try to find another pair. Do this on all the boards of the game.